25/03/2011

Fantasy Friday: Empire Mercenary Maneater

I have been looking forward to the end of this week so much. You might have noticed that things went very quiet here on my blog. The reason was that my 6 months old son got ill and also passed it on to me last sunday. With hardly any sleep in the past week and many runs to the toilet I didn't get any work done at all. Hence the missing Wednesday W.I.P.

But now things are looking up again and my son sleeps through the night again and I'm feeling much better myself today. It's a shame I missed my monthly gaming day at the club but I did manage to get my 200 points Kill Team fully painted. I'll get another topic on that up later.

Then without further much ado, Here's the Empire Mercanary Maneater from the Fantasy army Ogre Kingdoms. If you look closely that there's a baby Gnoblar on his head hiding behind the feathers and he's holding a piece of a statue in his hands as a weapon. Look at the 3 fists holding that hammer. I never noticed it before un till I got the miniature in my hands.

So this was the last maneater I painted, if you want to have a look at the other ones I did then have a look here: for the Pirate maneater, Paymaster maneater, Ninja maneater. Next week something completely different again.




Seb

No comments: