18/03/2011

Fantasy Friday: Maneater Ninja

Yeah! It's friday again! The end of the week and also another episode of Fantasy Friday!

In the past two weeks I showed off the Ogre Kingdoms Maneater Pirate and Paymaster and today we are continuing our tour in Ogre land with the Maneater Ninja.

Click to enlarge
I painted these fellas up for a client and he gave them to me already assembled and undercoated so i have no idea where all the weapons and equipment went that was supose to go on his belly. I found this the hardes maneater to paint because it's a striking figure but very bare. I tried my best making it look interesting and good.

Next week is the last of the maneaters that I will shocase here at Fantasy Friday and after that maybe some Chaos, Empire or Vampire counts.

Seb

1 comment:

Eversor said...

Love the Yin-Yang on his loincloth (or whatever it is)! Cool to se that model without a belly-plate too.