11/03/2011

Fantasy Friday: Maneater Paymaster

I always feel great posting Warhammer Fantasy stuff. You want to know why? Because it's Fantasy Friday of course and that means the end of the week is here!

Today I'm showing you an Ogre Kingdoms Maneater Paymaster. This is one of the 5 maneaters that are available and I have painted 4 of them. Last week I showed you the Pirate and I'm not sure what I'm going to do next week. Do you want to see more maneaters? They are great models full of detail. This maneater has again a Gnoblar on his shoulder counting on his abacus. I certainly had fun painting this for my client.

Well that's it for another fabulous Fantasy Friday,the sun is shining and the weekend nearby. I hope to get some hobby time again this weekend and I'll keep you posted on the progress.




Seb

No comments: