26/03/2011

Ork Nobz Finished

It took me a while but I got there in the end. I finished this bunch of Ork Nobz last Saturday as part of my Kill Team.

Ork Nobz and Ammo Grot (click to enlarge)


I like the way the yellow turned out although on this picture it looks a bit orange. They are a blast to paint and have a lot of detail. The good thing is I have plenty of spare bitz so I have ordered some Ork Nobz and Warboss from the Assault on Black Reach set. (somecrazy fool was selling them off on the internet, lol) I should get them in today so I hope to get some conversion work done this weekend.

I was inspired be some other blogs here that had some great looking Orkz. I wasn't planning on starting a new 40K army but these guys suckered me in. Want to see the work that inspired me?
click here:
B.Smoove's Teeftotallers
Digital Waaagh Gallery
Porky's crazy conversions
Musings of a smurf blog

A good start of my Waaagh, let me know what you think.

Seb

3 comments:

Musings of a Smurf said...

Really excellent work. I love the yellow and rust effects. they really complement each other well.

Thank you for the mention as well. I'm glad to be of some help

Brother Captain said...

Great work there! It seems I'm not the only one painting Nobz lately...

Nesbet said...

Excellent work!
Pretty nice orange and rusted metals, nice job!